Friday 26 April 2013

Corner of my Eye Guy

Been hanging around here for a few days now and for a bunch of Eldritch crap filled people, they are all sickeningly cheery... A lot of them just have rather mundane abilities, like causing electronics to break around them or something. No changelings except for me though, doesn't matter. The door guy, Jeff told me that a lot of the Eldritch touched (That's what they seem to call themselves) come and go around here.

Then there was that guy... He sat down on the chair opposite of mine, at the table I was sitting at and just looked into my eyes. I was about to tell him to leave me alone before he began to say "You're full of misery, aren't you... You just continue to watch people you care about leave, whether it's them dying or them being angry with you..." I just stared, shocked at what he was saying. He grinned and continues "But it's not just misery is it Skyles, oh no, not at all. It's anger, so much anger... Why do you deserve this you wonder, it's not your fault but people seem to blame you for everything."

I began to get up at this point, I didn't want to hear this, but I found I could no longer move, I was stuck staring at him, as he continued. "Then there's the hatred... Everyone seems to have it easier than you and you hate them for that. Even with the other changeling... She was able to make physical contact without changing and as much as you tried to conceal it... there was that tinge of jealousy."

"Shut up!" I screamed at him, finding I could move again. Everyone in the place turned to watch us. The man just grinned at me, got up and strolled away. I could only just watch him in horror. This man... It's him, the corner of my eye guy...

He's been watching me since the start of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment