Tuesday 23 April 2013

Went to the Address

That address led me to what would look like some underground nightclub. I came up to a door, and straight away a peep hole opened, revealing a pair of eyes, staring at me. The guy didn't say anything, just pretty much staring at me, it didn't particularly bother me, I didn't care. I began telling him while I was there when suddenly he yelled "Changeling!"

I looked at my body in alarm, thinking I was changing without noticing again, but no, I was still stuck as that plague bitch... I looked back up at the door, to see that it was now opened, with a fairly large man looking down at me, smiling warmly, I hadn't seen a smile like that in a while, it was nice. But that doesn't matter.

"Welcome!" he said to me happily and began leading me into the building, I couldn't help but notice that he made an effort not to come into contact with me. "Don't worry, I know how your power works, sweetheart, I'll make sure not to start it." he told me. I just shot him a puzzled look and asked "How do you know about my ability?" We entered a room and he chuckled saying "Don't ya know? We all have powers here, mine of course being to see others."

I looked around the room, to see an arrangement of people sitting around what could only be described as a Gothic version of the bar from cheers. Some of them looked normal, some of them well... I'll just say that one of them was rooted into the walls from roots growing out of them.

This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment