Sunday 28 April 2013

Jack

I've been chatting to a bunch of people here about that man from the last post, they told me his name is Jack and that he's probably hung around this club longer than anyone here. The main thing that unsettled me is the fact that every person I asked tell me that he will never talk unless spoken too, it just makes me wonder why the heck am I the different one?

Oh and I guess I didn't describe what he looked like either. He was pretty dressed like a stereotypical bad guy... He was wearing this large trench coat, a fedora that was tipped to cast a shadow over his green eyes. He had dirty blonde hair, fairly short, clean shaven... Without the clothes he'd look quite normal, I think, well besides that stench, not a gagging stench, but you could kind of smell something bad on him. That last part is probably me being paranoid...

I shouldn't get freaked out but, this man has been stalking me... I just can't understand why he would do that, what is so special about me. All I seem to do is get people killed... Whatever, I'm not thinking about that.

It's good to not be looking like that Plague Bitch anymore though...

No comments:

Post a Comment